Circa 1950. Note the simple cloth baldacchino over the altar, a sign of the presence of the Blessed Sacrament
12 February 1955
1973 just before renovation. Note the ornate metal and wood baldacchino over the high altar.
1974 renovation -75th anniversary. In addition to the high altar, the two side altars and communion rail were removed.
1999 with Bishop Angell at 100th anniversary Mass.
From an old color engraving, date unknown. Note the decorative tin flashing, wooden stairs, and dirt road.